The partner businesses of the Thayatal National Park Region have sworn to uphold quality criteria:
- Businesses offering accommodations are certified with at least three stars or three flowers
- Gastronomy businesses offer regional specialties and at least one vegetarian dish.
- Food served at local wine tavern restaurants and snack bars is made from Waldviertel and Weinviertel regional products.
- Partner businesses have a central information stand, where visitors can pick up hiking, cycling and motoring maps.
- Partner businesses represent the aims of Austria’s national parks and the Thayatal National Park, a set of convictions they also convey to visitors.
- Direct marketers run organic farms or businesses that meet the AMA (Agrarmarkt Austria Marketing) certification standard, and work according to an environmentally sound agricultural programme.
- Typical regional products are produced by local farmers.